This Activity is Suitable for Ages 10 and up - Adult supervision is recommended
You will learn how to measure, melt the wax to correct temperatures, add fragrance, colour and glitter and learn how the ingredients combine together to set in to a candle. You will make 5 candles.
Live Workshop Information
- QR Code link will be sent so you can join the next LIVE Workshop for this activity.
- The scheduled time for this live workshop is the fourth Sunday of every month at 2pm.
- The workshop is hands on and will take you through step by step making your candles.
Materials will need to be purchased for this class.
Materials required to complete this activity can be purchased from us or another supplier.
If you would like to purchase our kit of materials, you can find it here
If purchased from us we will make sure materials are sent out before next LIVE class. Shipping is FREE.
Materials list below are required for the class:
- 1 x Soy wax (high quality and easy to use)
- • 5 x travel tins (20 hr+ burn time)
- • 5 x safety stickers
- • 5 x suitable size cotton wicks
- • 5 x wick tabs for easy wick positioning
- • 5 x wick holder
- • 1 x thermometer
- • 1 x stir stick
- • 5 x Fragrance Labels for your candle tins
- • 3 x soy wax colour chips
- • 3 x 18ml popular fragrances
- • Glitter sachet for making glitter candles
A Microwave safe jug
IMPORTANT: IN THE NOTE ON YOUR ORDER PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING (once added to cart, click view cart and “add a note to your order)
CHILD'S FULL NAME. DATE OF BIRTH (DD/MM/YYYY), CREATIVE KIDS VOUCHER NUMBER (Starts with 9999)
As of March 1st 2022, Create NSW has changed the Creative Kids program guidelines meaning providers can no longer include materials to complete the activity as part of your $100 Voucher redemption.
We have updated our program to meet the criteria and can't wait to create with you!