This activity does not involve any heating of hot wax and is very safe for children.
The wax beads are used to create the candle and upon lighting they melt down just like an everyday candle!
Suggested for Ages 4 and Up.
This is not a fragranced product. So we can make accessible to all children.
Live Workshop Information
- QR Code link will be sent so you can join the next LIVE Workshop for this activity.
- The scheduled time for this live workshop is the fourth Sunday of every month at 2pm.
- The workshop is hands on and will take you through step by step making your candles.
Materials will need to be purchased for this class.
Materials required to complete this activity can be purchased from us or another supplier.
If you would like to purchase our kit of materials, you can find it here
If purchased from us we will make sure materials are sent out before next LIVE class. Shipping is FREE.
Materials list below are required for the class:
- 10 x Jars
- 10 x Wicks with adhesive sticker
- 10 x Warning Labels
- A Variety of Coloured Wax Beads
- Variety of stickers to decorate glassware
IMPORTANT: IN THE NOTE ON YOUR ORDER PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING (once added to cart, click view cart and “add a note to your order)
CHILD'S FULL NAME. DATE OF BIRTH (DD/MM/YYYY), CREATIVE KIDS VOUCHER NUMBER (Starts with 9999)
As of March 1st 2022, Create NSW has changed the Creative Kids program guidelines meaning providers can no longer include materials to complete the activity as part of your $100 Voucher redemption.
We have updated our program to meet the criteria and can't wait to create with you!